by Robin Sharma
I want to shift gears from leadership to a pure focus on crafting an exceptional life for this blog post. Ultimately, life goes by in a blink. And too many people live the same year 80 times. To avoid getting to the end and feeling flooded regret over a live half-lived, read (and then apply) these tips:
- Exercise Daily
- Get serious about gratitude.
- See your work as a craft.
- Expect the best and prepare for the worst.
- Keep a journal.
- Read “The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin”.
- Plan a schedule for your week.
- Know the 5 highest priorities of your life.
- Say no to distractions.
- Drink a lot of water.